Monday, January 3, 2011

Mini Calendar-January

The start of a new year marks the start of a new calendar. For a my desk at work, I altered Stampin' Up!'s "Days to Remember Calendar" which features 6x6 layouts and calendar pages. You simply alter the 6x6 layout pages and then use the calendar pages to coordinate for a year of calendar fun. The great thing, is after you are done with the calendar, you simply tear the layout pages out and have a year-in-review mini scrapbook!

For each layout, I placed a mat for a wallet size picture to add later. For the next 12 posts, I'm going to share my calendar with you!

For January, I used a few punches to create a cute snowman, and added some Dazzing Diamonds to the edges of the torn snow pages for a little sparkle snow.







For other months featured in this calendar, type in "calendar" in my search bar. Looking for a specific month? Type the month name!

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Amy,

I just love your calendar project - very creative! I hope you will stop and visit me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...