Friday, January 28, 2011

Crazy for Cupcakes Birthday

Tomorrow is my 30th Birthday, so I thought today and tomorrow's posts should be Birthday related. :) I recently signed up to do a Birthday card swap with a group of friends I made at convention this year. I chose to do a swap using the "Crazy for Cupcakes" stamp set (one of my favorite birthday sets).

Requirements included two embellishments (Rhinestone accents and glitter were mine), although they consider punches an embellishment and I did quite a bit of that...I made 14 cards! :) I had a lot of fun doing this card and look forward to participating in more swaps that this group does. Now I just have to wait to get the other swaps back in the mail. Can't wait to see what everyone else created with this stamp set.







1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Amy,

Happy Birthday! So sorry my wishes are late - cyber hugs to you. Your swap cards are so "sweet". I love the glitter on the cupcakes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...