Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome Baby Card Bundle

The Nursery Suite Quick Accent Kit is perfect for creating simple, easy baby cards. Using this kit, I put together 16 cards based on a Birthday card class I did a couple of months back using the Celebrations Quick Accent Kit. Assembling cards has never been more easy!

The backs of the pieces already have adhesive on them, but I did use a lot of dimensionals on the card sets to give them a little more life. The only tools I used on these simple cards were a few punches.

I had enough pieces left from the kit to make more cards, but I thought 16 cards was plenty for right now...

Today's post includes 4 of the 16 cards. I will post the remaining cards throughout the week, so come back tomorrow for more baby card inspiration!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...