Monday, January 24, 2011

Loving Day

One of my friends that I've had the longest (I didn't want to say oldest, because she isn't the oldest in age), got married this past summer. You may remember this card that I made for her that she wanted for her sister as a "thanks for being in my wedding" card.

When I was working in My Digital Studio over my Christmas vacation, I came across a few pictures that I had taken and wanted to put together a page of their special day. Her wedding was outside and so pretty.

Audrey and Dell got married on Loving Day, which is so perfect for them and I loved that they chose that day--so special.

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Amy,

Very pretty page layout. I'm sure you friend will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...