Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mini Calendar-September

Finally fall! One of my favorite times of year--I just love the weather, the hot cider, the fair, the decor...although it's still very hot in Tulsa during September and doesn't really feel like fall until late September/early October.

This layout features a stamp set from the recent Holiday Mini Catalog and is no longer available, but you could easily substitute the leaves from my layout with the leaves from the "Leaves #2" die (used with the Big Shot).

The letters were knocked out in mere seconds running the "Alphabet Simple" dies through the Big Shot.







For other months featured in this calendar, type in "calendar" in my search bar. Looking for a specific month? Type the month name!

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year too! This is a great layout for September. Beautiful leaves Amy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...