Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mini Calendar-June

Finally into the summer months, June is the month that my dog (and the love of our lives), Simon, has a Birthday! For the first few years that we had him, we'd have a party for him (yes, we're one of those crazy families--but we don't have kids, so it's okay, ha!) and invite family over for cake while Simon opened his presents.

So, I decided, I wanted to create a dog layout for the month of June, and here it is. :)

Stop by again on Monday for the continuation of my mini calendar! Have a great weekend!







For other months featured in this calendar, type in "calendar" in my search bar. Looking for a specific month? Type the month name!

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Amy,

If I haven't told you before, your calendar project is gorgeous! Love all the different themes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...