Friday, December 31, 2010

Snowy Christmas

This year's Christmas was a little different for us--two days before Christmas we had to take my husband to the ER, one side of his face had gone numb and we were concerned. We later found out that he was suffering from Bell's Palsy, something my dad had a few years ago, so we were pretty familiar with it. So Christmas was a little hard this year and somewhat discouraging. We have been trying to make the most of it, and are trudging on moving forward, but needless to say, Christmas just wasn't the same at our house this year.

So instead of posting pictures from Christmas this year, I pulled some from last year, when it actually snowed Christmas Eve, well into the early hours of Christmas Day. It was a snow white Christmas, the first in Tulsa for many years. We ventured out to play in the snow last year, and Simon (our dog) loved it!

So I used a few pictures from last year's snowy Christmas to make a layout in MDS this year. Looking at these pictures make me smile thinking back on those memories. We are looking forward to moving ahead in 2011.

Happy New Year to all of my wonderful friends and readers! Hope it's the best yet!

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Amy,

I love your winter layout! I'm so glad your husband is going to be alright. You both will be in my prayers.

Happy New Year to you both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...