Thursday, December 9, 2010

My first attempt

I have a confession to make:

I purchased My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up!'s digital scrapbooking software, about a year and a half ago, and I recently just opened the packaging for the first time and loaded it onto my computer. I think the idea of learning a brand new software product was overwhelming to me, and quite honestly my interest level was pretty low. The only reason that I purchased it was because the demos who attended convention last year were able to get it for half price--STEAL! And I knew some day I was going to wish I had purchased it at that great price.

So last night I sat down at the computer and gave it a shot at creating my first scrapbook layout. I was so surprised at how EASY it was!! And I was surprised at how much content came already installed on the program--I thought I was going to have to invest more money buying more downloads. Now, you CAN buy additional downloads of stamp sets, background papers, embellishments, etc, but there is enough in the original software to keep you busy if you are leery of investing a lot more money into it. And downloads are CHEAP! Most that I've seen range from 95 cents to $9.95.

So, without further adieu, here is my first attempt at creating a scrapbook layout in My Digital Studio. I'm sold--if you are having doubts like I was, don't hesitate any longer! It is a great way to get caught up on scrapbooking if you are as far behind as I am! It took me about 20 minutes to whip this up...as I learn the program, my speed will pick up, and so will yours!

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Amy,

Beautiful MDS layout! Great way to keep those family photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...