Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mojo Monday 167

This week's Mojo Monday included 3 stars on it, but ironically I have every single Stampin' Up! punch except the star! Can you believe that? I should get it already. :) So I adapted the layout a little and placed a bow where the stars were supposed to be. Hey, there are no "rules" stating I can't interpret the layout on my own. ha ha And if you follow my blog or know me at all, then you know that "bows" are a rarity for me. I very rarely, if ever, put a bow on my card...I always use knots. Simply because I'm not a very good bow maker. :D Knots are so much easier for me and I learned a long time ago not to focus on the things you aren't good at, but dwell on those that you can excel at.

So, here's my Mojo Monday interpretation:






I'm sorry about the darkness on my pictures lately...one of my bulbs burned out for my photo tent, and I haven't had a chance to run to the store to get a replacement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...