Thursday, December 30, 2010

Winterfest MDS

Since I've been on vacation for two weeks, I have had the chance to play around with My Digital Studio quite a bit, and I'm really enjoying learning all of the neat things that you can do with it!

Mike and I recently tried out a local Winterfest here in downtown Tulsa, went ice skating, the whole bit. It ended up being a little more cheesy than we'd expected and more small scale than we'd prepared for, so we got a hot chocolate and drove around town looking at Christmas lights. It ended up being a great night and I took a few pictures to remember the evening and used those for my inspiration for this MDS layout.

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Glad you and Mike got a chance to go skating and spend some time together. You will have some wonderful memories to look back on with your scrapbooking layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...