Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Back in Time-Halloween

I found a couple more projects that I created during my blog hiatus, though this time they are Halloween. I know that Halloween is long over, but I wanted to share them anyway with you.

Speaking of the Matchbox Treat Box...if you still aren't convinced how versatile and wonderful this little treat box is yet after several examples, maybe this one will push you over the edge. :)

For my department at work, I made these little treat boxes for Halloween. I did use the bat punch, which has since been retired, but he was too perfect to leave off these adorable little boxes. I used the "Frightful Sight DSP" as my starting point and color inspiration, then use belly bands for the Hershey nuggats from a stamp set in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I also made little mini cards to coordinate with the boxes.









Since we are on the topic of Halloween and "EEK," here is a Halloween card that I made using punches for the spider. See the Spider Web in the background? That was created using the Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...