Monday, February 6, 2012

Dad's Birthday Favors

We threw my Dad a birthday party this past weekend, which was so much fun! I found an idea on Pinterest to collect 60 memories from his friends and family (from his past and present) and present them in a packet of 60 envelopes for his 60th Birthday. It was so wonderful to see how this project affected my dad and how much he genuinely appreciated all of the notes and memories that his friends and loved ones shared.

It was a small party (relatively speaking) with 25 of of his closest friends and family. We found some "60th" birthday decorations at a local party place and I just used that to coordinate the favor colors for the treat boxes I made. As I have mentioned before, the Matchbox Treat Box is my current favorite treat die. I just can't get enough of it, honestly!

I used the "Happy Cake Day" stamp from the "It's a Wrap Occasions" stamp set for the belly band wraps around the Hershey nuggat candies this time around. Everyone loved them!











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...