Monday, February 20, 2012

Crisis

I have spent the entire day dumping my house upside down searching for my camera charger...to no avail. I've come to the conclusion that I must have left it in the hotel room in San Antonio, although I do not remember taking it out of my bag at all. However, that is the last place I remember seeing it.

What is it with me, my camera and hotel rooms? I left my camera cord to this same silly camera in a hotel in Denver a year and a half ago. Grrr.

I'm so sad because I worked all weekend on projects that I was planning to share with you this week. I'm doing a search for a charger (and/or cord) online to see if I can buy one for my camera.

My camera won't even turn on. It's dead. No juice. Nada. Zip. Zero.

So, don't give up on me. I'll find a way to post these projects, it just may take me a couple of days to get a new charger...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...