Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Today is my third Anniversary as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! I can't believe it's been three years. I've had so much fun being a part of the Stampin' Up! family and look forward to many more years to come. Stampin' Up! does such a wonderful job of spoiling its Demonstrators--the benefits and perks are limitless! If you are interested in all of these wonderful bonuses, contact me today to join this wonderful family!

Today's project features some of my favorite products from the Occasions Mini Catalog: The Mixed Bunch stamp set and the coordinating Blossom Punch. This gorgeous butterfly is a direct CASE (Copy And Share Everything) from page 16 of the mini catty. Nothing screams spring like these bright, vibrant colors and a butterfly. Officially 22 days until spring, in case you are wondering. ;) I'm an anxiously awaiting...even though I've been spoiled with a bizarrely warm winter here in Oklahoma this year. ha ha




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...