Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mojo Monday

Well, I ended up buying a new battery charger and camera cord on eBay. It's coming from Hong Kong, so my options for taking pictures for my blog are pretty limited right now. :-\ So please forgive the quality of the posts in the coming days while I wait for my new charger and cord. These were taken with my phone, so they aren't exactly screaming professional. ;)

It's been quite some time since I participated in a Mojo Monday Sketch challenge, but thought it would be a good one to do this week.

The stamp set featured is the "Turtle & Co" which BONUS! When you purchase this adorable stamp set, a portion of the proceeds goes to the Ronald McDonald House! Woot!

Need a dash of coordinated color to run through your buttons? Just cut a sliver of coordinating card stock and lace it through for a great touch!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...