Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Christmas Kanga

This past December, I was having a conversation about ugly Christmas sweaters, and my friend made the statement that the best ugly Christmas sweaters are the ones where the reindeer actually looks like a kangaroo. This really cracked me up and it stayed with me. So I thought it would be fun to make a Christmas card for my friend of an ugly Christmas sweater with a big kangaroo on the front. So that's what I did!

I made the sweater using the Pillow Box die as the starting point. I altered it some with my scissors and added sleeves, then ran the "sweater" through the Big Shot using diamond designed Texturz Plate to add some sweater looking texture to the sweater.

For the Roo, I used this little guy for my inspiration/starting point and added a little Christmas Santa hat to finish him off!

Isn't he cute?




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...