Thursday, March 17, 2016

How Deep, Wide, High, Long

Kari Jobe is one of my favorite worship artists. We sing many of her songs in our worship at church. This past Sunday we sang "Only Your Love" which is based on the scripture Ephesians 3:18-19--"...together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know his love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."

Every time I hear or sing this song, when we sing the bridge "How deep, how wide, how long, how high" I imagine in my mind a river flowing down from the mountains that grows and grows. So, when I pulled this scripture up in my journal bible this week, this image is what I have in my mind when I sing about Christ's love for us.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...