Friday, March 18, 2016

Elsa Punch Art

One of my friends adopted a little girl from China a while back. I've been following their journey on their private Facebook page throughout the process and have really enjoyed getting to know Lydia through the things that they have shared. I've never met this sweet little girl, but she has touched my life greatly (and so many others scattered around the globe). She has the sweetest smile and the transformation she's made from the first day she was adopted to now is truly remarkable. She turns 4 next week, and her mom posted recently that Lydia enjoys receiving mail. So of course I wanted to send her a homemade Birthday card. Lydia loves Elsa (from Frozen-duh) so I knew immediately that I wanted to create a punch art Elsa card for her. I hope Lydia enjoys this Birthday card as much as I enjoyed making it for her and have enjoyed getting to know her over the time she's been a part of the Moore family.



Most of the punch stuff was free-handed or used retired punches, but you could find comparable current punches I'm sure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...