Monday, February 29, 2016

Confess and Purify

Mike and I took a few days off and traveled to Texas this past weekend. Stayed with some friends the first night in Houston and then went on to Austin for a night. We relaxed and enjoyed our time away. It's always nice to get a refresher.

A scripture that I memorized as a child: 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." And today's inspiration for my latest Bible Journal entry. It was a part of my daily devotion before I left for Texas and this idea was swimming around in my mind over my trip. I decided to let it marinade a bit before getting started. When we got back from Texas, I was ready to begin this page.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...