Monday, November 1, 2010

Simple Thanks

I just want to say thanks to everyone who has been patient with me during my missing Mojo and who have continued to come back for a visit waiting on new posts. I am back and I feel refreshed!

My trip to Denver was busy but productive. Now that I have been back in town for a week, I have been a busy beaver in the craft room--working on workshop projects, class projects, Halloween projects, Christmas projects! It's great to get back in the groove just in time for all of the holidays.

Here's a simple thank you card that I made quite some time ago but never posted. I thought it would be appropriate for today, since it is my first project post in a month and I wanted to say thank you for continuing to come back. :)I have lots of project posts in store for the coming weeks, so keep coming back!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...