Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blah

Hi friends!

So, I never wanted to be "that" person who goes for weeks at a time without posting anything, but alas, I have become her. Boo.

And up until this week (I am in Denver on a two week long business trip), I haven't had any excuse other than the fact that my creative mojo has been completely MIA. Every time I go into my craft room to create something, I sit at the table and the only thing that comes to my mind is "blah." Sigh. It's sad. I told myself if I ever got to that point that I would take a step back to regroup, regain my focus and inspiration and then hit the ground running with a fresh start.

So that is what I am doing, and I know that on all accounts that is blog suicide, I know that. But I'd rather be giving you great project ideas than just mediocre ones for the sake of filling a blog quota.

After I return from this trip to Denver, I will hit my craft room with focus and will return to regularly scheduled programming. I appreciate you coming to check out my blog, and for coming back to it even though it has been a while since I posted something.

I will be back. And it will be good. Everyone goes through this at some point, I'm sure, right? :)

Lots of hugs!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...