Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Christmas card marathon

I know it isn't even Halloween yet, and quite honestly it's against everything that I believe in to start celebrating one holiday before others have even arrived, BUT I knew that the holiday season will be a busy one, so I invited my downline members over to my house this past Saturday for a Christmas card marathon. Although I ended up being the only one making Christmas cards--they made other projects. :) I goal was to complete 40 Christmas cards, which is half of what I need. I just did batches of 10 which made assembling them much quicker.

The first one I created focused on the ornament from the "Tags til Christmas" stamp set in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I also used the XL Decorative Label punch to bring the ornament front and center on the card. A little bit of "Jolly Holiday" DSP to tie it altogether and viola! A clean and simple Christmas card!





1 comment:

Deidre Mooney said...

Beautiful Card Amy!! Hey get me your gals addresses when you get a chance so I can send them some goodies??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...