Monday, September 20, 2010

Halloween Design-a-House

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for, after Christmas. Stampin' Up! has made decorating much easier with all of the wonderful, crafty products they have in the Holiday Mini Catalog.

At convention, Brent Steele challenged us with a unique twist on the Design-a-House decor accents from the Holiday Mini and transformed the solid white cardboard house into a spooky haunted house. Honestly, I wouldn't have given this house a second thought as the traditional gingerbread house, but seeing a project taken to another level was just inspiring. So I took Brent's project and CASEd it changing up a couple of things.

NOTE: Learn from my mistake and choose a non-windy day to spray paint your house outside. Mine rolled in the grass twice, so I had to cover up a few "boo-boos" with bats and embellishments. No mistakes, only opportunities, right? :)









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...