Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Open House Projects

A couple of weeks after I came back from convention I had an Open House and I completely forgot to show you the projects that I did for those, so I'm taking a moment to do that now.

The card that everyone made was inspired by a photo that I had seen in "Stampin' Success," the monthly magazine that Stampin' Up! sends to Demonstrators. I used the Polka-dot embossing folder to bring a little texture to the card and kept the layout simple since we had a few first time stampers.

I made bookmarks and little note card gift boxes for everyone that came. For those that RSVP'd, I had their names on their note card boxes and had some extras for anyone who came that did not RSVP.

We played STAMP "bingo," gave away some door prizes and had a great time together.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...