Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Glitter Glass Ornaments

You may remember when I posted the glitter glass ornaments that I created to put on my tree last Christmas...Mine were done using a Real Red ink refiller. This year, as one of the projects in my Christmas Gift Giving class, each person made a dozen glass glitter ornaments. And the best part was that each person got to choose their own color for their ornaments! I was so excited to see how everyone's turned out, with the wide selection of colors used--they were gorgeous! Here are the different colors that were represented (plus Real Red, which I didn't photograph since I'd already done so a year ago with mine).

Pumpkin Pie:




Cherry Cobbler:




So Saffron (which I love b/c it looks gold!):




Rich Razzleberry:




Night of Navy:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...