Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Hope you are enjoying a day of family, food and rest! I have never been one to enjoy the Thanksgiving grub (I'm weird, I know!)...I'm not a big turkey or ham eater, so my Thanksgiving meal would consist of grilled cheese sandwiches growing up, and I was perfectly okay with that! I have broadened my horizons some in the past few years, but still pass on the main dishes and save room for pie! :D But, it is always nice to spend time with the ones you love and be thankful--we truly are blessed and have so much to be thankful for!

I used my handy-dandy Color Coach to offer a color combination for today's card. I wanted something "fall-like" so it was easy to skim through the Coach until the right combo caught my eye: Bravo Burgandy, Old Olive, and More Mustard! I admit, this is the very first time that I have used Bravo Burgandy for anything! :) And I like it!

The flowers for the vase were made with the "Autumn Days" stamp set, and the Happy Thanksgiving was a perfect image pulled from "Teeny Tiny Wishes." The clean and simple layout was touched up just a bit with a pair of More Mustard buttons and a small dash of Old Olive 1/4" ribbon for the vase!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...