Friday, November 26, 2010

Boughs of Holly

This card is a CASE of this one...when I first saw it, I knew immediately that I wanted to try my hand at it because it is simply stunning!

The ornament was made using the ornament punch through the Crumb Cake card stock. Then place a piece of the Designer Fabric behind it using plenty of Sticky Strip to hold it in place. Add a cotton ball to make the ornament "poof" through the punched ornament hole, use more sticky strip to hold the layer of card stock on behind it and viola! You have a gorgeous card! The branch is one of the trees from "Lovely as a Tree." You can't go wrong with this stamp set.

Try it--you'll be surprised how easy this card is!



1 comment:

Julie said...

This is gorgeous! I love the ornament hanging from the tree! So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...