Thursday, August 26, 2010

Holiday Mini Sneak Peek Pt. 2

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays-I love the color palette, the pumpkins, the candy, the spooks, the costumes, the decor. It's so fun! Today's card features a couple of new items in the Holiday Mini Catalog: the new Spider Web textured embossing folder, Basic Black waffle paper (that's just fun to say!), and the delicious Raven lace trim.

The trick to using the waffle paper with punches, is to punch the waffle paper with a piece of card stock behind it to keep the waffle paper from tearing when punched. To make a bit more sturdy when adhering it to my card, I went ahead and adhered the waffle paper to my piece of card stock before punching and then placed both pieces on my card.

The "Wicked Cool" stamp set is new to the Idea Book and Catalog and it happens to be my favorite Halloween stamp set that we offer!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...