Monday, August 9, 2010

Workshop Projects

Convention was so exciting this year, and I came back with a lot of great suggestions to help with my business. The biggest is the importance of workshops. For the next few posts, I will be featuring projects that I have either demonstrated, or that guests have created at my workshops.

Contact me today if you would like to schedule your own specialty class or workshop!

Using the Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper made creating a stunning card so simple! Just add an embellishment (ribbon, for example) to step it up a notch. A coordinating treat box filled with ribbon, candy, money, etc would make the perfect gift for a friend. Using the Big Shot does the work for you to create these sweet little matchboxes in just a few quick minutes!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...