Monday, August 23, 2010

Vacation Bound to Hawaii

Hi Friends! I left on vacation for Hawaii yesterday, and even though I'm probably sipping on a fruity drink sitting on the beach catching some sun rays (I posted this before I left), I still have projects posts planned for you this week, so be sure to keep coming back while I'm away...

In honor of my beachy destination, I created this card. It is a CASE of this one, but I changed a couple of minor things like her swimsuit. I didn't do the "fork bow" and I used the Soft Suede polka-dot ribbon because that's how my suit is in real life: brown with white polka-dots. :)

When I first started this card I was determined to create a punch man on the beach--after all, dear husband will be beaching with me on vacation, but the end result just made me laugh out loud, so I didn't include him on my card. But for your laughing pleasure, I have included him on this post so you can giggle right along with me.

Enjoy.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...