Monday, March 19, 2012

Wedding Favors

One of my good friends is getting married on Friday and after giving her one of these Halloween Hershey nuggat boxes for Halloween she asked me if I would make some wedding favors for her.

I am getting to be a pro at assembling these little matchboxes with all that I've created over the past few months. They are just so simple to make and give a lasting impression to the recipients! So, here's yet one more example of how to use the "It's a Wrap Occasions" and the Matchbox die. If you are still dragging your heels about ordering these fantastic items, how many more examples do you need me to share with you before you are sold on how versatile and awesome it is?! Get on over to my website and order them stat! You won't regret it! ;)

The DSP used on these boxes is not Stampin' Up! and is a DSP that she provided to match her invites and other wedding projects that she created. Everything else used is Stampin' Up! Well, minus the Hershey nuggats of course. :)






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...