Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Top o' the morning to ya! Well, tomorrow anyway. :)

St. Patrick's Day has always been a fun holiday for me, with no particular reason. In the last few years it has been memorable for my family. SPD is my sister's absolute favorite day. She's always loved it. Well, a few years back, she got engaged on SPD. It was so special, and I always remember it when this holiday rolls around. So, knowing how much she loves the holiday, I try to send her a SPD card each year.

This one is a clean and simple (CAS) card. It features one of the beautiful stamps from the "Elementary Elegance" Sale-a-Bration stamp set. Want your very own set? Simply place an order of $50 USD and you can get it for FREE! It coordinates perfectly with the Curly Label Punch.

For a little bit of texture, I used the Color Spritzer Tool and added flecks of Garden Green to the background. And to jazz it up a bit, a few touches of rhinestones added some sparkle.

Adding a layer of DSP (Designer Series Paper) to your envelope flap will coordinate your envies with your cards in a flash!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...