Friday, April 17, 2009

Scrapaholic

Hello...my name is Amy, and I am a scrapaholic. There, I said it. My relationship with creativity started with scrapbooking, so even though I am a stamp fanatic, scrapbooking will always be my first love. Over the past few weeks I have been so caught up with stamping and getting things going with SU (since I am only a newbie at the demonstrator thing), that I had been neglecting scrapbooking.

I held my first workshop last night, and I realized that the majority of the display items I had packed were cards, so I wanted to show the versatility of SU product by making a scrapbook page as well. So I pulled out the "Walk in the Park" DS paper I had recently purchased from the "Occasions Mini Catalog" and threw this layout together. It is a 6x6 layout using wallet pics of my hubby and me.

I apologize for the color quality of this picture, I didn't realize the lighting in my scraproom was so terrible until this picture-it has a yellow tone to it. :(

1 comment:

Deidre Mooney said...

how did the workshop go? beautiful page! deidre

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...