Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Booming Babies

This is my first post for my new stamping/creativity blog. I have been thinking about starting one up for a while to share ideas and resources, but didn't really buckle down and do it until now. Stamping is a great outlet that I use to wind down when I am stressed or have a lot going on (which is always). My plan is share different cards or projects that I am working on that will hopefully encourage you to be inspired to use your creativity as well!

Maybe it's the time in my life, or maybe it's even the water, but right now I currently have 5 friends that are pregnant. And ironically enough, every single one of them are pregnant with girls. That's a whole lot of girl power! This past weekend I went to a baby shower for one of the girls. This is the card that I gave her using the "Bundled In Love" SU stamp set. It's a retired stamp set, but I just love it so much. There are so many cute baby things you can do with it.















I used the clear star dust gelly roll pen (that I purchased at the scrapbook vendor fair last year) to fill in the stars and to highlight the bunny tails and eyes. This card was really easy and only took me about 10 minutes to get it together. :)

I have some time to get some baby projects together before the next baby shower. The next 3 babies due are expected to arrive in July! Here comes a busy baby-filled summer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...