Thursday, April 16, 2009

Love me some brayer!

One of my new favorite techniques is brayering. I'm not gonna lie, the word brayer makes me think of horses in a field braying at one another, but the technique is truly wonderful...all horses aside.

I don't know how this technique has slipped by me for so long and I only discovered it a couple of months ago, but it is now one of my favorite challenges. I didn't realize that it was going to be more difficult that it looked, but I am happy to say I have a few projects that I have finished that make me smile.

But you must know...Michelle Zindorf is the brayer queen and where I got most of my inspiration. I love that she gives detailed instructions on how she does each project. Breaking them down makes them seem much for achieveable for a beginner brayer like myself.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...