Monday, February 21, 2011

Punch Fish

Well, when it rains at my house, it pours. First we had all the snow, etc. Then, I came down with a sinus infection and fever that lingered for a week or so, so I haven't had much time in my craft room. I still have some of the cough lingering, but at least the fever is gone. However, part of the joys of sharing your house with someone is that you share everything else with them too, including your illnesses. Now hubby is sick with fever/sinus infection. Boo.

I made this card a few weeks ago and realized I hadn't shared it with you yet, so I'm taking today to do just that. It is a CASE of a card that Marie Shaughnessy made, which I adored the moment I saw it. I've searched her blog for the original and can't find it. But it was definitely her card that I CASEd.

Punches used include: Oranament (fish), scallop border (fish), 5 petal (fish), two-step owl (branch for greenery), snowflake (coral), circles (for bubbles), and heart (for lips).







3 comments:

Sarah L. said...

CUTE!!! I love it!!

Julie said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the sand bottom and plants! Great bright fun colors!

Donna Heber said...

Hi Amy,

I hope you are feeling better! Super cute fish card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...