Monday, February 7, 2011

Post Birthday Party

Last weekend, before Snowmaggedon 2011 blew through Tulsa, was my 30th Birthday party. I forgot to share pictures with you from our evening, so I'll do that now. Since it was my 30th, I wanted to do something special to celebrate with my friends. So, we had a night of dinner and dancing at The Blue Cottage, this cute little event center in the area.


I wrapped packages in black and white wrapping paper for the centerpieces, and made little matchbox treat pouches for favors and set them on the tables. Added a few balloon bouquets around the room, and we were set. We ate, danced and had a good time just being with friends. It was a wonderful start to a new decade!

I took a LOT of pictures, so I am only posting a few below from the night...











1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Amy,

Beautiful table centerpieces! I'm glad you enjoyed a wonderful meal and dancing with friends. You only turn 30 once!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...