Friday, July 24, 2009

Give Thanks

This card was a lot of work, but the payoff was worth it, I'd say. I was struggling to come up with anything for my final convention swap that I am participating in. I tried a lot of different stamp sets and a lot of different color variations. Then I took a two day break and came back to my scrap room and picked up the Autumn Days stamp set and began playing with the leaf stamp. I am happy with the results...but it could be I will appreciate this card more than others because I know just how long it took me to hand stamp every single leaf in different color variations--for 20 cards! :) And so now I will "give thanks" that this card is finished! ha ha

(On a random side note, can I just say how annoying it is that the Whisper White CS has a glossy finish?! It makes it difficult to keep your images from smearing!...Okay, that's all.)

1 comment:

Deidre Mooney said...

Hey Amy your card is beautiful.....I have to say though they are very picky about using retired stuff and the punch you used is retired....not sure if you could use an oval instead....give me a call..I think I finally got all my stuff designed and now have to crank out all the cards so I am feeling ya woman!!! It is going to all be worthwhile though..you will see! SMILES! Deidre

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...