Monday, July 6, 2009

Back at it

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. I spent all of last week getting unpacked and somewhat settled into my new house. The scrapbook room is still not finished--my dear sweet husband has agreed to build me a few pieces to help finish it off. I need a small table for my electric tools and a cabinet/dresser for storage and displays. :) For now my essentials are out on my desk and everything else is still sitting in boxes lined neatly against the four walls. After he finishes those projects, I'll be able to get settled in my new creativity room.

These are a couple days late, but better late than never I suppose. I made these for a small hint of decor for the Independence Day holiday: a bucket of fireworks and a candle to coordinate.

Hope you had a great one! I'm back in business and plan to have frequent blogs again. :)

1 comment:

Deidre Mooney said...

cute decorations...glad you are getting settled!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...