Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yikes

It's been a hectic, busy two weeks. I went on a business trip to Houston; Had a house-full of people over for a cookout the day after I got back to welcome them all into our new home; now I'm getting ready to fly out again to the Stampin' Up convention in Salt Lake (woo hoo!!).

I've pretty well got my scrap room organized the way I want it. The only things missing are the two cabinet doors my dear husband has to put on the shelves/cabinet he built for me. We had so many house projects before the cookout, that just didn't quite make it to completion. I will post pics of the scrap room after I get back from convention.

I hope to learn a lot to bring back to my creativity haven and to share with all of you. I have worked feverishly to get the swaps finished for the groups I signed up for. I didn't do any extra-too much going on. I did good to get those finished. ha!

Have a great week and I'll be back soon with some new ideas and posts!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...