Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Sending Sunshine and Hugs

I recently had a good amount of time to spend in my craft room, and new product lent itself nicely to new ideas and creativity. It's nice to get the juices flowing again, and not for any sort of agenda other than to be creative on my own pace. :)

One of the first things that I found in the new Stampin' Up! catalog that screamed "MUST HAVE" is the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies and coordinating stamp set "Sunshine Sayings." I am in love with the word cut outs from the thinlit die, and took Stampin' Up!'s idea from the catalog and used the water color technique onto the "sunshine" cut out to add an "ombre" faded look to the word. In fact, this card is an example of a CASE (Copy and Share Everything)--I just tweaked the colors of their example, but it's basically the same thing.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...