Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Happy Birthday Beth!

One of my zoo friends is having a birthday today, and over the weekend in my crafting free time I decided to make her a birthday card and coordinating 3D treat. The "Confetti Celebration" stamp set is such a fun birthday stamp set. It's been a while since I've really had a birthday stamp set that I'm excited to play with, but this one is so fun I had a lot of great ideas when I ordered it.

This shaker card is easy to make, but still gives off a fun "wow" factor for the recipient. To learn to make your own, check out Stampin' Up!'s official YouTube video tutorial. I took Stampin' Up!'s example from the catalog and added some Bermuda Bay to it and changed the ribbon to coordinate. Since I don't have the new Sprinkles punch, I improvised and punched stars from a retired small star punch.

No birthday card is complete without a coordinating 3D treat! I love the new Popcorn Box Thinlit. I bagged up some peanut M&M's for my friend to finish it off! Happy Birthday Beth!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...