Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Chalkboard Cards with Canning Jars

Friday night we are holding a Women's Event at our church. The theme is "Friend of God" and the decor (there will be a dinner) will be an old time country fair with burlap, chalkboards, canning jars and all things trendy right now. I was asked to create table tents for the tables.

The first set of cards I made were with the "Perfectly Preserved" stamp set and coordinating Embosslits and used the "Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder," all of which were introduced in the Holiday Mini Catalog, but are still available for purchase.

The second batch of cards I made were inspired and CASEd (Copy and Share Everything) from Becky Roberts' adorable mini chalkboards using the chalkboard technique. Don't these just make you want to spit bananas?! They rocked my world so much I just had to share them with you. :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...