Monday, April 8, 2013

Blue Ridge Mountains

This Wednesday I am off to do a site visit in the lovely city of Asheville, NC. I've never been and am excited to see this beautiful place I've heard such wonderful things about. I have two vendors who are hosting my 5 day visit, so I wanted to give them both a thank you note (with a gift of local Oklahoma grown peanuts and peanut brittle from a friends family farm). Because the Blue Ridge Mountains are there in Asheville and I will be treated to some time there in the mountains I wanted to incorporate that scenery in my cards. One of my vendors is a guy, so I didn't want it too feminine looking either...so I pulled out my brayer.

Let's all be honest for a moment...unless you are Michelle Zindorf, you're probably intimidated by this lovely little tool, as am I. But I braved it anyway and this was the result!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...