Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Leadership Convention

I've just returned from Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Convention in San Antonio, and I had such a wonderful time! I met some new friends, saw some creative projects and attended some inspirational classes. This was my first Leadership to attend and I can honestly say I don't want to miss another!

Here are a few pictures that my roommate Laurie and I took while in San Antonio...

In the Market area after dinner.



Laurie and me in the main stage area


The roommates and me


It's blurry because I just won Prize Patrol and I'm really excited. ha ha


Showing off my prize. ;)


No wonder my suitcase was over the 50 pound mark on the flight home! This is all the loot I scored while on my trip. Can you believe I got all this for FREE?

Would you like to attend Leadership and get all this FREE stuff too? Ask me about joining the Stampin' Up! family today!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...