Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Diaper Favor Tutorial

I have had several requests for instructions on how to create the diaper favors from BFF's baby shower. Below is a picture by picture tutorial which I hope is of help to you. This is not my original idea--I received one of these in a swap last year at convention, but do not have the information for the original creator.

Have fun-they were super easy to make and so adorable!

P.S. Don't laugh at my grungy template--I always use the cardboard pieces that come in the DSP packs for scratch paper and happen to cut my template from one I'd used a lot. ha ha Ignore my hand written notes on the cardboard piece--they don't mean anything--just the dimensions on the white paper underneath. :)

















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...