Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Camping Canvas

A friend of mine ordered a couple of canvases of her grandbabies for her daughter for Mother's Day. The boys' room will be decorated in antique camping gear, so I had just the perfect stamp set in mind when she asked me to do them: Under the Stars!

Sutton's canvas is matted for 4"x6" pictures...he is still in the hospital in NICU so she wanted to wait until he was home and had good pictures before adhering them to the canvas. :) Because these are not my children and I don't have permission to post pictures of them on the web, I have blurred out Gavin's cute little face from the pictures.

The DSP is no longer available, but everything else is current Stampin' Up! supplies, except the Liquid Applique I used for the marshmallows.










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...