Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Blog!

My blog is one year old today. :) It's hard for me to believe that I have been doing this for a year, but I still love being able to share my creativity and my passion for stamping with you, so thanks for stopping by...whether its occasionally or regularly-YOU are appreciated! To show my appreciation, come back tomorrow--I will have some blog candy to give away!! :)

In celebration of the announcement of Stampin' Up!'s color renovation, I have given myself a challenge, and I encourage you to join me: every Wednesday for a while (not sure how long), I will post projects that I have created using colors that will be retiring June 30. Consider it my tribute to some of my favorite colors and other colors that I may not have used as frequently. Hope you find some inspiration from these and that you take the opportunity to purchase some of your favorite retiring colors while you can!

For my blog's birthday, I will start my challenge out with a birthday card using the "Simple Birthday Thanks" cupcake stamp and a little dazzling diamonds. The sparkle on the cherry is actually red tinted dazzling diamonds--leftover from this project I made. I used a crimper to make the cupcake holder look realistic.

Retiring Colors Used: Ruby Red, Bermuda Bay, Close to Cocoa



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...