Friday, March 12, 2010

More babies

This was a card I had intended for BFF's baby shower invites, but when I created this and realized how much time it would take to make a bunch of invites, I decided to make this as her card from me with my gift to her. Her baby girl's nursery is going to be decorated using the colors in the card: Crushed Curry, Ruby Red, Bashful Blue, and Chocolate Chip. Never in my wildest dreams would I have put these colors together (much less for a baby girl), but when I saw the blanket for the nursery and how the flower design brought these colors together, it was SO adorable!

My pregnant gal is a CASE of this pregnant gal, by one fabulously talented punch art QUEEN!



1 comment:

Ellen Kemper said...

OMG those colors are FABULOUS together - or maybe it is just the way you combined them! I'm gonna pull out a sheet of each right now so I don't forget to try this!

Your card came out GREAT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...