Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jewelry Inspiration

My friend had a necklace on yesterday that inspired me to make this card. I had taken a picture of the necklace, but I used my phone to take it and it ended up being poor quality, so I won't post my inspiration photo. :( The necklace was purple, black and gray translated into SU language as Rich Razzleberry, Going Gray and Basic Black. :D

I have had the Metal Edge Tags for quite some time and have never used them, so I decided to incorporate one into this card. I'm going to send this card to my mom "just because"...purple is her favorite color and I think she would appreciate it. ;)

This card uses the "I {Heart} Hearts" and the "Well-Scripted" stamp sets from the Occasions Mini Catalog, and the "Circle Circus" stamp set from the Idea Book and Catalog.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...